The Secretariat of the Pacific Community’s 27th Women in Fisheries Information Bulletin features several in-depth reports on women in Fiji fisheries and rural communities, and a one on women in Solomon Island fisheries. In addition, several news items are carried.
The whole issue or individual articles can be found at this link.
Inside issue #27
- Supply chain and marketing of seagrapes, Caulerpa racemosa (Forsskaål) J. Agardh (Chlorophyta: Caulerpaceae) in Fiji by Cherie Morris and Shirleen Bala
- Changing patterns in household membership, changing economic activities and roles of men and women in Matokana Village, Onoilau, Fiji by Veikila Vuki
- Gender issues in culture, agriculture and fisheries in Fiji by Veikila C. Vuki and Aliti Vunisea
- The participation of women in fishing activities in Fiji by Aliti Vunisea
- Toward gender-equitable fisheries management in Solomon Islands by Olha Krushelnytska
- True gender champion recognised
- Veikila Vuki: Cultivating the sharing of information on aqua women