This issue, Yemaya has a special focus on the progress and shortcomings of the coverage of women’s equity strategies in the forthcoming Voluntary Guidelines for Securing Sustainable Small-scale fisheries in the Context of Food Security and Poverty Eradication.
Visit the ICSF website to download the whole issue, which contains the following articles.
- SSF Guidelines: Through the gender lens by Cornelie Quist
- Profile: Taking the lead—Ramida Sarasit by Kesinee
- Milestones: Milestone agreement at UN gender equality talks by Ramya Rajagopalan
- Review: A yawning gender gap by Danika Kleiber
- Canada: Following Fallon and Grace by Corinne Dunphy
- What’s New Webby? Interactive map of fi sh markets in Chennai
- India: Mapping markets in Mumbai by Shuddhawati S Peke
- Q & A: Interview with Maria Odette Carvalho Martins by Naina Pierri
- Yemaya Mama: cartoon
- Yemaya Recommends: Film “A Mae e o Mar/The Mother and The Sea: review by Alain Le Sann